Join us on May 9th at Eyer Park from 5 to 7 pm for our annual Rabies Clinic.
- Dogs must be leashed and strictly controlled.
- Cats must be in sturdy containers.
- Pets must be at least 3 months of age.
- Proof of previous vaccination must be provided to receive a 3 year shot; otherwise a 1 year (initial) shot will be given.
- For safety - Keep children away from other pets
This event is brought to you by the Monroe County Health Department, Dr.
Adams of Storybook Animal Hospital and the Town/Village of East Rochester