Come to Eyer Park for the annual rabies clinic.
This year the clinic will be held on May 11th, from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
- Dogs must be leashed and strictly controlled
- Cats must be in sturdy carriers
- Pets must be at least 3 months of age
- Proof of previous vaccination must be provided to receive a 3 year shot; otherwise a 1 year (initial) shot will be given
- For safety - Keep children away from other pets.
The rabies clinic is made possible through the support of the Monroe County Health Department, Dr. Adams of Storybrook Animal Hospital and the Village of East Rochester