The Town/Village Clerk's Office is the best general resource for information about all operations within the Town/Village of East Rochester. If you have questions about any of the services or functions we provide, please start at The Eyer Building with our staff in the Clerk's office.
If you have questions about any of the services or functions we provide, please contact our staff at The Eyer Building during our regular office hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Numerous functions provided by the Clerk's office include the following:
- Issues marriage, game & dog licenses
- Issues park rental permits
- Issues handicapped parking permits
- Human Resources for all Town/Village employees
- Houses the Mayor's office
- Location for all Town/Village Board, Planning Board, and Zoning Board of Appeals meetings
- Performs all accounting functions for the Town/Village
- Houses Town/Village records
- Houses Administrator's office
- Prepares annual budget for Town/Village Board consideration and approval