Upon request and based on availability the Town/Village will provide property owners and residents with a village truck overnight in order to dispose of various debris - subject to a user fee, application and the following rules:
- PLEASE DO NOT OVERLOAD THE TRUCK
- Load material in a manner to best utilize truck space and do not fill above side rails or beyond tailgate; the truck must be covered with a tarp when hauling the load to the landfill. At no time should you adjust the position of the tailgate on the truck.
- PLEASE DO NOT MIX DIFFERENT TYPES OF MATERIALS
- Wood, brush, metal, concrete & asphalt, and general refuse must each be on a separate truck.
- PLEASE NO CHEMICALS OR LIQUIDS
- Paints, cleaners, degreasers, sealers or any other chemicals are not allowed on the truck as the landfill will not accept them.
- PLEASE NO TIRES
- Tires are not accepted at the landfill without an additional fee paid by the village.
- PLEASE NO CONTRACTOR DEBRIS
- Contractors must dispose of their own debris.
- Small Dump Truck
- $50.00 per instance
- Large Dump Truck
- $75.00 per instance
In addition to the user fee, property owners are responsible for all fees that may be applied for non compliance to Village refuse rules. The Village reserves the right to limit the use of overnight trucks to small jobs. Large remodeling or clean-up projects may be beyond the scope of this service and would require the property owner to obtain a roll off dumpster from a private waste hauler. Contact the DPW with questions or for more information.